GROW YOUR BUSINESS THE RIGHT WAY
- 10,000+ Attendees
- Thousands of people who need preparedness products and services
- Grow responsibly while helping
attendees get REDI
EDUCATION THAT HELPS SAVE LIVES
- Help educate attendees on how to best be prepared for the future
- Learn from others on how you can improve your readiness tactics
- Attend exclusive seminars from expert educators
NETWORK WITH THE WORLD’S BEST
- Meet directly with the largest humanitarian organizations, NGOs, and more
- Gain good, healthy exposure for your brand
- Make key connections and work with the right companies to meet your goals
WE’RE LOOKING FOR COMPANIES WHO CARE
Do you have a business that provides a product or service people need to be prepared for the future?
From basic essentials like food, water, and first aid, to advanced survival gear, generators and green energy, we want you.
Help us get 10,000+ attendees ready for anything only at REDI Expo- The Premier Preparedness Event.
Providing What People Need
From basics to bunkers, any business that provides products or services that
are essential are welcome at our show. According to FEMA*, only 51% of Americans seek information on preparedness. Help 10,000+ attendees prepare for
any situation at REDI Expo.
Excellent Exposure for Businesses
REDI to meet directly with the industry’s most influential leaders?
Having your business at REDI Expo is the best way to establish yourself in this space. The world’s leading humanitarian organizations, advocates, NGOs and more will be there- will you?
Grow Your Business Responsibly
Attending REDI Expo is the most socially responsible way to grow your business. According to ReportLinker*, the Global Incident and Emergency Management Market is worth around $100 Billion dollars, and is expected to grow by $50 Billion in the next few years. Take advantage of this rapidly expanding market while promoting social good only at REDI Expo.
An Opportunity To Educate
REDI Expo believes that education helps save lives. If you can provide valuable information about the importance of being prepared in any situation, we need you. Help us provide vital knowledge to our attendees so they can make smart, informed decisions for the future.