Official Statement on Coronavirus COVID-19
The REDI Expo Team is actively monitoring updates to the coronavirus situation (abbreviated “COVID-19”). We will continue to remain in contact with the proper authorities and organizations to ensure that we maintain an educated perspective when making event-related decisions.
We will be taking the following precautionary measures at our event:
- Providing additional sanitation stations
- Ensuring staff follow hygienic protocol
- Frequent cleaning services
- Additionally, the GWCC continues to adhere to the following
the CDC guidelines when addressing COVID-19:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60-95% alcohol.
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow or use a tissue to cover it, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Adhere to social distancing recommendations
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick.
Our team is committed to the highest standard of safety at our events. Please listen to the relevant public health authorities on the local, state and national level about matters related to COVID-19, and use this knowledge to inform your decisions.
We will keep you informed and up to date on any and all future developments.
The REDI Expo Team